2. While using this website, information about you may be either collected by us or provided by you. Such information will become the property of BreezyHealth.
3. BreezyHealth may use this personal information to provide you with information regarding our products, services, or events from time-to-time. You may request that BreezyHealth cease sending you such information or request that your personal information be removed from our database or mailing list at any time by e-mailing admin(at)BreezyHealth.com.
4. You may also request access to any personal information concerning you that BreezyHealth holds. The Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2 of 2000 (“Proatia”) set out and regulate how such a request should be made and under what circumstances such access may be refused.
5. You may update or correct your personal information by e-mailing admin(at)BreezyHealth.com. You may also view your personal information that we hold and correct it if necessary on written request to BreezyHealth.
6. BreezyHealth does will not disclose any personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal information to BreezyHealth employees or agents who require such information to carryout their duties. There may also be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, except in the case of the sale of BreezyHealth or its associated services or website(s), BreezyHealth will not disclose your personal information without giving you prior notice thereof and an opportunity to give your consent thereto.
7. BreezyHealth is not responsible for and gives no warranties or makes any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.
9. If you have any questions or concerns arising from this policy or the way in which we are handling your personal information, please contact us at admin(at)BreezyHealth.com
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION
10. The user acknowledges that information transmitted via the Internet, including without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. The user is therefore discouraged from transmitting to BreezyHealth any information that may be confidential, proprietary, or sensitive. The user shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will BreezyHealth be liable for any loss, harm, or damage suffered by the user as a result thereof. BreezyHealth reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail and the user consents to such verification should BreezyHealth deem it necessary.
11. Any information or material sent to BreezyHealth will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the user and BreezyHealth.
LINKING AND FRAMING
12. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of BreezyHealth.
13. The use of non-malicious search technology, such as “web-crawlers” or “web-spiders”, to search and gain information from this website is not permitted without our written consent.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
14. BreezyHealth provides links to the user only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply BreezyHealth’s endorsement of such sites.
15. Linked websites or pages are not subject to the control of BreezyHealth. BreezyHealth shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the contents, use, or inability to use or access any linked websites or any links contained in a linked website.
16. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that BreezyHealth should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
17. You, the user, warrants that you use the BreezyHealth web site at your own risk.
18. You, the user, acknowledge that no implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy has been given by BreezyHealth, its information providers, licensors, suppliers, employees, agents, and Internet service providers providing access to the BreezyHealth web site.
19. This website and the information, content and/or services are provided “as is” and BreezyHealth makes no express or implied representations or warranties with regard thereto. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, BreezyHealth, its information providers, licensors, suppliers, employees, agents, and Internet service providers providing access to the BreezyHealth web site does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality, other than those warranties that are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this User Agreement.
20. Whilst BreezyHealth has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt, damage or affect the operation of the user’s system.