In today’s health conscious world, people search high and low for the healthiest foods, but there are many healthy foods to eat that you can find at any supermarket.
- Eggs, for instance, have every vitamin and nutrient your body needs, except vitamin C; normal people should eat an egg every day.
- Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids, which help the body do everything from fight heart disease to lose weight.
- Beans are full of fiber, calcium, and potassium, and provide a non-fatty source of protein.
Don’t forget fruits and vegetables as other healthy foods to eat.
- Avocados pack a ton of nutrients that protect against heart disease.
- Green vegetables such as broccoli and spinach have lots of benefits, and few calories.
- And fruits such as blueberries and tomatoes are filled with antioxidants, which strengthen the heart and fight high blood pressure.